JXTI's Data Management & IT Solutions staff can assist your organization with its software development needs.
Services offered include:
- Develop specifications for defining total software requirements.
- Develop flow charts of program logic including but not limited to decision points, subroutines, alternate paths of sequence, interactive menus, and drill down routes.
- Design and construct interactive help messaging, on screen user documentation and reference notes, and other user assistance help screens.
- Design and build data input methods including input screens and electronic input from other sources.
- Develop all associated requirements for data integrity and data type compliance requirements.
- Program all code with complete documentation of the operating system.
- Develop user manual and associated reference manuals and provide user training.
- Provide version control during software development and prototype versions for user review and approval.
- Test routines with sample data sufficient enough to identify data limit extremes.